Donnerstag, 11. März 2021

welches shampoo für fettige haare

welches shampoo für fettige haare

hi guys and welcome to my channel zendeba today i'm gonna show you my current favs i'm gonna show you only three things, because i don't want to get this video super long i'm gonna start with with the eyebrows 'cause eyebrow are the most important thing (to me) currently i'm waring nothing on my brows they're "naked"


there is no dipbrow, no powder, not even concealer under the brows to clean them up nothing, but a eyebrow gel. the first weeks, i'm wearing "naked brows", i used nothing. and i realised that i definitly need an eyebrow gel. beacause my eyebrow hairs are super long i think that many


dark-haired women have long eyebrowhairs. my sister bought me this one from benefit it's the ready, set, brow the brush has a long side and a shorter side as you can see on the picture with the longer side i'm combing my hairs up and with the shorter side im pushing them in place. the first seconds, the eyebrows feel very stiff, but you are getting used to this feeling.


but the eyebrows reaaallyyy stay in place! that's really awesome. i can recommend this to women and men with long eyebrows i only use this for my eyebrows. i'm wearing the "naked brows look" like a month or so unless there is a special occasion like a brithdayparty or something like that. then i use the dipbrow pomade to make my eyebrows look "onfleek" you can compare my eyebrows to the last videos i made i kind a like this natural look


i tested a bunch of drugstore products and its literally the best eyebrow gel i've ever used. i although love to wear lipgloss lately, which is total unusual for me the next product is a face mask from kiehls kiehls is known for good skincare products but it does not minimize the pores i think that no product can does this it smells like healing earth


it is enriched with white clay this mask is is really amazing! i'm not one of those girls, who tell all time time: "i'm wearing once a week a mask" no, i don't. i know it sounds gross but i don't even wash my brushes once a week i think that a majority of you didn't wash it either lol like these youtubers, who claim that they are using once a week bunch oh skincare products to be honest guys: i don't believe them.


that's why i'm super honest with you an tell you, that i only wear this mask, when it comes to my mind. or when my face feels pretty oily. then i take this mask and put it on my face. let it absorb, while i clean up my kitchen or while i'm watching "keeping up with the kardashians" or "icerde (insider)" with my husband. after you wash it off, you got this "fresh face feeling" it feels so soft and clean it's good on vacays i think, because you tend to oil there more beacause of the sun i highly recommend this


lets move on to my favorite favorite product this shampoo with tea tree oil my hair started to fall out like crazy i don't know why, but it happens every fall and winter time and i went nuts one day my sister gave me this shampoo, because she did not like it. and i had no thoughts about this shampoo


i tested this shampoo for a long time i only used this shampoo, beacause i don't have a bunch of shampoos in my shower, i only use one at a time then i have noticed that my hair stopped from falling out and i did not know why it stopped but i think that i owe it to the shampoo i googled and found out, that tea tree oil is good when you have hair loss. it helps a lot give it a try when you have hair loss, try a shmapoo which is enriched with tea tree oil or put it pure on your scalp


and if this does not stop your hair loss, you lost a few dollars in the worst case. but i will definitly recommed to go the the doctor and let it check it out, maybe its stress or something hormonal i did it, but the doctor could not tell my why my hair is falling out - he suggested it's stress the thing, i don't like about this shampoo is, that it is really drying your scalp. my head gets very ichy, because it is so dry thats why i bought a moisturizing shampoo and i'm using these two shampoos in change. if you have any tips for dry scalps and hair, then pls let me know :) since i used this shampoo, i get a lot of compliments. "your hair looks so shiny" or "your hair looks so healty"


there is no silicone in this shampoo, but unfortunaly sodium laureth sulfate thats it!


welches shampoo für fettige haare Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ika
 

Top