Dienstag, 15. September 2020

shampoo bei fettigen haaren

shampoo bei fettigen haaren

hi here is gifty, welcome to my channel. today i thought about not washing my hair with all this chemical stuff like shampoo and conditioner. instead i am ging to use medicinal clay, also called heilerde or mud wash. i got this from dm. and i am going to use it for the first time. at the back side, it is written, that it can also be used for the hair, so to wash the hair. i am going to try this to show you how this works or to see how my hair would turn out because it is also new to me


so stay tuned! washing hair with medicinal clay or mud wash dosage and mixing i don't know the exact dossage but i am taking this much like this and i am going to mix this with water i have simply made this into a paste prepare hair and apply


i have now devided my hair in 4 sections i just tied them up at the back i'm just going to apply this into my hair i have placed it in the sink below i'm simply going to dip my hand into it and will slowly work it into the hair it is going to be a little bit of a mess but that's ok oh but this already feels very good


i must admit that i did not detangle my hair before so it going to be quite difficult to use a comb but my fingers can do the job as well so in the mean time i have applied it to my entire head including the back and yeah, as you can see, it is dried all over my forehead it really dries fast


i couldn't imagine i didn't think about this but my hair feels soft and my hair is loose as you can see and i am curious to know what will happen if i wash it out if it will simply shrink or if it will stay soft


so that i can comb it better, i will see :-) the result so now my hair is freshly washed i could wash out everything easily i only had to thoroughly wash the settled mud from the bath but appart from that yeah, it really worked well


my hair is very clean and soft except that the effect it had stretching out my coils right from the beginning that did not stay but for that matter, they really still feel soft they are not stripped clean as when washed with shampoo but i believe, the mud doesn't robb the serum from the hair strands


that is the natural lubricant in the hair which is there anyway through the mud wash this is preserved but it definately feels good and i will be repeating this once in a while so and now i going to apply some oil to my hair and make a very simple protective style the final hairstyle i have actually detangled and braided one side already


and i am going to do that to this side as well so this is the end result as i said the hair is clean, and this helped just leave a comment tell if you've ever used a mud wash and for what in particular you used it for there are so many things you can use it for especially for the face


against acne and for the joints and against allergies it really does a lot and so i will be very glad if you could share what you use a mud wash for or if you've ever used it to wash your hair and how it felt


so yeah..... i wish you a nice day and hope to see you in my next video bye!!


shampoo bei fettigen haaren Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ika
 

Top