Mittwoch, 2. September 2020

schöner wohnen wandfarbe pearl

schöner wohnen wandfarbe pearl

the marriage of figaro act one five ten twenty thirty thirty-six forty-three. yes, it's just right, it pleases me.it's just made for me. - five.- look at me, my dear figaro. ten. - twenty.- look at my hat, it pleases me so.


yes, i'm looking.the hat suits you very well. this morning, on this festive occasion,when we exchange our wedding vows, this sweet little hat susannamade herself will do me proud indeed. what are you measuring there,my dear figaro? i am trying to decide where the bed thatthe count gave us would look best. in this chamber? yes, the count generouslygave it to us. - i don't like it.- what's the matter? i've my reasons in here.


why can't you let me in on them? because i don't choose to.are you my slave, or not? i don't understand why you so dislikethe most convenient room in the palace. because i'm susanna and you're a fool. thank you for the compliment. butwhere would we be more comfortable? if the countess needs yousometime in the night, ding-a-ling,two steps and you're at her side. and if the countwould like my assistance, dong-dong,in three leaps i'm at his door.


and supposing one morningthe dear count should ring, ding-a-ling-a-ling, and send you three miles away, ding-a-ling, dong-dong, dong-dong, and the devilshould lead him to my door. - in three steps.- susanna, just watch out. - listen.- carry on. do you want to know everything? but banish those suspicions,they do me wrong.


i burn to hear the rest. doubts and suspicionsfreeze my blood. - well then, listen and keep quiet!- speak, what is there to tell? the noble count, tired of scouringin the countryside for fresh beauties, wants to try his luck againin his own palace. though, let me tell you,it's not his wife who wets his appetite. - well, who then?- your little susanna. - you? - the very same.and he's hoping, being so close will be most usefulto his noble project.


bravo! go on. this is the gracious favor, this the carehe bestows on you and your wife. have you seen such condescension! wait though, there's better to come. don basilio, my singing teacherand his factotum repeats this same theme dailywhen he gives me my lesson. who? basilio? the scoundrel! did you imagine he gave me a dowryfor the sake of your beaux yeux? so i'd flattered myself.


it is to persuade meto grant him special favors, old feudal rights didn't the countabolish that in his domain? indeed! and now he regrets it. and itseems he wants to bring it back for me. bravo! very pretty. how charming of his lordship!he wants some fun, he'll get it. who's ringing? the countess. goodbye, goodbye. figaro, my dear. - courage, my dearest.- and you be wary.


well done, my noble master! now i begin to understand the secret. i see the whole scheme clearly. london is the destination. you go as minister, i as courier,and susanna as confidential attachã©. it shall not be: figaro has said it. if, my dear count, you feel like dancing, it is i who'll call the tune.


if he should like to be my pupil, i'll really show him how to jump. i know how, but wait, i can uncover his secret designmore easily by dissembling. acting stealthily, acting openly, here stinging, there mocking, all your plots i'll overthrow. it is i who call the tune. and you waited until the day appointedfor his wedding to tell me this?


oh, my dear doctor,i'm not giving up: to break up engagementseven later than this a pretext has often sufficed. and besides this contract he has certainpledges to me i could mention but enough,now we must frighten susanna. we must somehow make herreject the count's advances. to revenge himself, he'll take my part and so figaro will become my husband. well, i'll do all i can, without reserve.


giving him my old servant for a wife for having stolen my intended from me. revenge, yes, revenge! it is a pleasure meantfor the intelligent. to forget insults and outrages is always low and base. with astuteness and acuteness with judgment


and discernment i can do it the case is serious but, believe me, i'll bring it off. if i have to search the whole legal code,if i have to read through the statute book, with a quibble or a paraphrasei'll find some obstacle! and seville knows dr. bartolo. that rascal figaro will lose the day! all is not lost yet,i still have hopes.


but here comes susanna.let's pretend not to see her and that's the pearl of virtuehe intends to marry! - she's talking of me. - but you can'texpect anything better from figaro. money means everything. a spiteful tongue! it's lucky everyoneknows the worth of was she says. bravo! such discretion! and those modest eyesand demure expression - i'll better go.- what a charming bride! after you, gracious lady!


i'd not be so bold, worthy ma'am! - no, you go first, pray.- no, after you! i know my placei'd not so presume. the charming bride! a lady in waiting! the count's favorite! the toast of spain! - your qualities!- your dress! - your position!- your age!


i fly into rage if i stay here any longer. she's angry, i can only laugh about her. get away, you old frump. putting on high and mighty airsbecause you've read a couple of books. - susanna, is it you?- it is me. what do you want? oh, my dear heart, what a misfortune! my dear heart? what's happened? yesterday the countfound me alone with barbarina. he dismissed me.


if the countess, my lovely godmother,doesn't intercede to get me pardoned, i'll have to go awayand never see my dear susanna again! you will never see me again! bravo! so it is me, and not the countess,you are longing for? ah, she fills me with too much respect. how lucky you are, to be ableto see her whenever you wish! you dress her in the morning,and undress her at night, you fix everything,her pins, her laces if only i could be in your place!what have you got there, let me see!


that's the pretty ribbon, that's fromthe nightcap of so lovely a godmother. oh, give it to me. - give it back!- oh dear, sweet, fortunate ribbon! i'll not give it upexcept with my life. - what an insolence.- don't be angry! in exchange i give youa little song of mine. and what am i to do with it? read it to my lady,or to yourself. read it to barbarina or marcellina.


read it to every woman in this palace. my poor cherubino has lost his mind. i no longer know what i am doing.i am restless. every woman makes me change color,every woman makes me tremble. at every word love or belovedmy heart leaps and pounds, and to speak of it fills me with a longing i can not explain. i speak of love when i'm awake,i speak of it in my dreams, to the stream, the shade, the mountains,to the flowers, the grass, the fountains,


to the echo, to the air, to the wind. they carry away with themthe sound of my fond words. and if no one is to hear me, i talk about love to myself. i'm lost! dear my! the count! susanna, you seem to beagitated and confused. my lord, excuse me, but supposesomeone sees us! i beg you to leave! - listen to me, just one moment.- i mustn't listen. - it is only two words.


you know the king has appointed meambassador in london. i planned to take figaro with me. - if you'd allow me- speak, speak, my dear! and with that rightwhich today you may assume of me as long as you live,ask, require, demand. let me go! i claim no right,nor wish, nor intended to - i am unhappy!- susanna, you shall be happy! and you know, how much i love you,basilio has already told you. now listen: give me just one hourin the garden at dusk.


for that favor, i pay you - he's just left.- who's voice is that? - oh, heavens!- go out, and see no one comes in. - i'm to leave you here alone? - i willlook for him. he'll be with my lady. - i'll get behind the chair.- do not hide there. - hush, and get rid of him.- what are you doing? susanna, heaven be with you.have you by any chance seen the count? what should he be doing with meby any chance? please, leave. just a moment.figaro is looking for him.


oh heaven! he's looking for the onewho hates him most. we'll see how i am served. i never heard, that one who loves thewife must hate the husband. i tell you,the count does love you begone, base agent for another's lust i don't need yourpropositions, your count and his love is it so terrible? everyone to his own taste,but i'd have thought, that for a lover you'd prefer,like any other woman,


a generous, prudent, and discreetnobleman to a youngster, a servant - to cherubino.- yes, cherubino. that amorous cherub was prowlingat daybreak this morning about here trying to get in. slender!that's an infamous lie. i sell only what i buy. and the song?i can be trusted, i am a friendand i keep secrets very well. - is it for you or for my lady?- who on earth told him about that?


by the way, my dear:it would be wise to warn him. at table he gazes at her so oftenand with such avidity, that if the count noticedon that point, he's ferocious. you wretch. how do you go aroundspreading such lies? me? don't do me wrong!i sell only what i buy. i don't add a jotto what everyone is saying. and what is it everyone is saying? - very pretty!- oh heaven. what do i hear? go at onceand send the seducer packing.


i chose my time badly,i do apologize, gracious lord. what bad luck!poor me, i'm nearly dying of fear. leave! she's going to faint,heavens, how her heart beats! i will set her in this chair where am i? what's all this? what imprudence.out with you immediately! - we're only here to help you.- we're only here to help you. - we want to save your honor.- be calm, dear child.


what i said about the page,was just a suspicion of mine. he's a troublemaker,that's a lie, don't believe the slanderer. - he will be thrown out, the philanderer.- poor boy. poor boy, poor boy!i caught him at his tricks yesterday. how? where? with barbarina.i found the door locked. i knock and barbarina opens,looking more nervous than usual. i was immediately suspicious,and search everywhere, and very carefullylift the cloth from the table,


and find the page. what's this i find? - it couldn't be worse.- how delightful. - a lady of such virtue,- it can't get any worse, - now i understand.- dear lord, say it isn't true. yes, that's the way of pretty women,it isn't surprising really. basilio, bring figaro here immediately. he should hear all this,go, fetch him quickly. no, wait! what cheek, to be so defiantwhen your guilt is so obvious.


the defiance proves i'm innocent. and where did the page appear fromthen? he was with me before you even arrived, to ask me to intercede withthe gracious lady on his behalf. when you entered, he was so afraid,that he hid behind this chair. but i sat on the chairmyself when i came? - yes, but i was hiding behind it then.- and when i moved over there? i was able to creep up frontand go under cover. confound it,then he heard everything i've said.


i tried my best not to. - cheeky rascal!- be quiet, someone's coming. what are you still here, damn rascal. we come all together, to scatter flowers for our gracious noble lord. because in his greatness he honors virtue. what kind of joke is this? - now the dance begins, watch carefully.- i don't have much hope.


we have come as duty dictates,to thank you for your generosity. you have abolishedthe ancient tradition we all abhor. the tradition was done away withso what do you want? we are the first coupleto receive your most gracious gift. everything for our weddingis already prepared, now it's up to you, to placethe veil of purity on the bride's head, you, who thus enable meto wed a maid whose virtue is intact. what devilish trick am i forcedto play along with. my thanks, dear friends,for all your loyalty,


but i neither deservepraise nor gifts for this. as feudal lord i only did awaywith this unjust system on my estates. and now nature obtains justice at last. long may he live!long may he live! long may he live! - how righteous!- and how noble! you shall have your wedding. but just give me a little time.i would like to perform the ceremony in the company of friendsand make your happiness complete. marcellina must help me.go now, my friends.


for our gracious, noble lord. long may he live! have you nothing to say? the poor boy's upset becausethe count's banished him from here. - now, on our happiest day!- on our wedding day! when everyone's so fond of you. - forgive me, gracious lord!- no, he doesn't deserve it. - he is just a child!- do you not know any better? yes, i am guilty,should it ever cross my lips


good, good, i'll forgive you. i will be even more generous:i have a commission for you in my regiment, i give it to you,you leave today, goodbye. - let him stay till tomorrow.- no, immediately. as you command,gracious lord, i am ready. go on,embrace your susanna for the last time. that's taken them unawares. well then mr lieutenantgive me your hand. i must speak to you before you go.


farewell, my little cherubino.what a change of fortune. now the love affairs are at an end,you can no longer play about all day. you won't be infatuated by the ladiesnow, you adonis, you little narcissus. no more pretty feathers, no elegant hats, no pretty curls,no rosy cheeks, no more elegant clothes. the soldiers, instead,have long beards and sun-burned skin. they have guns at their shoulder,legs up high, eyes straight ahead. you'll have an helmet on your head,lots of medals and nothing to eat.


instead of enjoying festivities,you're forced to march through the mud. with the blare of the trumpetsover snowy mountains and valleys, with the crack of musketsand the thunder of cannons. cherubino, on his victory march,your flag of glory held up high! act two oh love, bring me peace in my distress and despair. bring back my love or let me die.


go on, dear susanna,tell me the story to the end. i had already finished. did he try to seduce you? the master wouldn't pay such respectto the likes of me. no, he simply offered me money. - so he doesn't love me any more.- why was he so jealous then? believe me, that's how they are,the fine gentlemen of today, they are all fickle at heart,and capricious of mood, proud and jealous to boot.


but your figaro,if he really loves you there he is. figaro, come here. my mistress is sad. you really don't needto torture yourself about it. what has happened anyway?our lord and master is after my bride and wants to go back on his decisionto abolish his feudal rights. that seems most reasonableand natural enough to me. - natural?- is that a joke? very natural, and if susanna's agreeable,not difficult either.


- finish the tale.- i have finished. that's why he's sending me as a courier and susanna as the secretambassadress. but since she firmly refusesto accept this honor, he tries to blackmail us with marcellina.that's the sum of it. and you're prepared to make silly jokesabout something so serious. would it help if i shouted and raved? here's my plan of attack: basilio delivers a note to him from me,saying you've made a little appointment


with a lover during the festivities today. god, what are you saying?to this jealous man? all the better.we will make him go crazy, get him confused, and upset hisschemes, get his nerves on edge, until he believes, the horns he's trying to put on meare firmly on his own head. thus he will lose time and our trail. then, before he can makeany new plans to confound us, the wedding will be in progress.and if she's there, he cannot do anything.


correct. but then we'll havemarcellina to contend with. patience. let the count knowthat you expect him in the park today. the little cherubino, is still herein the castle like i told him. we'll dress him as a maid and send himto the garden instead of you. it's our only chance,for the count will have to accept, all the countess's conditionsafter she's caught him red-handed. - what do you think?- not bad at all. in our position.


if he's convincedhave we enough time though? the count is still on the huntfor a couple of hours. i'll go and fetch cherubino. you make sure he's got a nice dress. and then? and thenif the count would like to be my partner, let him say the word,and i'll strike the chord. it embarrasses me, susanna, that this young man heard everything,the count was brazen enough to say.


if you only knew. why didn't cherubino come at once?where is the little song? where is the little song? there it is: as soon as he comes,he should sing it. who knocks? come in, my brave little lieutenant. leave me alone, i hate that title! it reminds me, that i will soon have to sayfarewell to the lady who was good to me. - and is so beautiful as well!- yes, indeed.


yes, indeed. you little hypocrite! quickly, sing thelittle song you gave me this morning. who wrote it? just look at him,our little poet is as red as a beetroot. take that guitar to accompany him. i can hardly speak for excitement,but if my lady insists my lady insists,hurry up, and stop dallying. you lovely ladies, you alone know, if all this longing is real true love.


i tell you, quite freely, what i feel, is quite new to me. my heart is filled with hopes and fears, sweet longing, and burning desire. sometimes i'm hot then i go cold, and finally freeze up. i look for happiness further away, never stop dreaming at all. i cry and lament and have no hope.i quiver and quake and have no solution.


i have no more pleasureby day or by night, but all the suffering makes me blessed. bravo, what a glorious voice. i never knew, you could sing so well. yes, that's true,whatever he does, he does well. and now come here my fine warrior,figaro has certainly told you. - he told me everything.- let us see. it is perfect,we're exactly the same size. - what are you doing?- don't worry.


- what if somebody comes?- let them, what are we doing? i'll lock the door. what can we do to hide his hair? go and get a cap from my cupboard.quickly. - what's this?- my commission. - how careless.- basilio just gave it to me. in their hurrythey've forgotten the seal. - what's not sealed?- the commission here. they were in a terrible hurry.here's the cap.


hurry up! if the countdiscovers us, we're in trouble. come over to me, kneel down. please, don't fidget! don't move. just like this. show me your face. just look straight at me. look at me! the countess is not here.


just stay still and don't look around. bravo! the kerchief a little higher, the eyes a little lower. hands at the breasts. show us your walking,walk up and down. look at him, how pretty he is! how cunning, how charming. now you knowwhy the ladies love him so.


stop all this fooling! i myself am jealous. hey, you young rascal,will you stop your flirting. enough of the tomfoolery. turn the sleeves up a little more. the dress will lookmuch better on him then. - here.- a little more. right. what's that ribbon doing here? - he stole it from me.- that blood?


the blood i don't know. i fell and cut myself. i wrapped the ribbon around it. let me see, it is not too bad.look! his arm is even whiter than mine,just like a girls are you still flirting with him?run to my closet and fetch a bandage,it's in the cupboard. this ribbon, i'd be sorryto loose it because of the color. here.shall i bind the arm?


fetch the dress and bring anotherribbon. - but that one would have helped more.- why is that one better?. if you take a ribbonthat's been in a lady's hair, or say, even next her skin a lady you don't know well,it will heal all wounds! is that it? i never knew i had suchmagic powers at all. - the lady mocks me and i must leave.- poor dear, what a tragedy! - i am so miserable!- tears oh god, i only want to die.


if it was my last minutei might even confess be sensible and no silly talk. - who's knocking?- why have you locked it? it's my husband,heavens, what shall i do? you are all uncovered,and in this outfit! and the letterhis fierce jealousy! - why don't you open?- i am alone, all by myself - to whom did you talk?- only to you. after all what happened,i expect the worst.


i see no other alternative. may heaven protect me. that's new. you have neverlocked the door before! that's true.i was just about to change my dress. change your dress. susanna was helpingbut she's just gone to her room. at any rate you're mighty upset.. - read this letter!- heavens, the letter figaro wrote. what was that noise?


something fell in your closet. i didn't hear anything. your mind must be somewhere else. - where?- someone's in there. and who could that be? that what i want to know,i've just got here. it must be susanna. you said she'd gone to her room! either here or to her room,i didn't pay attention.


susanna.and why are you so confused then? - me? confused? about susanna?- you certainly are confused. i should think you may havemore reason to be confused. all right, all right.we'll see about it in a minute. susanna, come out. i demand you to come out. - no, she can't come out now. - what isthis all about, where did the page go? who's preventing her? modesty prevents her.


she helped me with the dressfor the wedding. i know what's happened,her lover is there. thing's are desperate,i don't know what to do. say something. susanna, are you in there? non never. i say, be quiet. - be careful, countess.- all luck is gone. there'll be trouble,there'll be a scandal. just be careful, dear husband!


let's not argue,let's avoid a scandal. oh lord, how rash!the countess must suffer, although her sufferingis too much already. - so you won't open the door?- why should i open it? very well, it doesn't matter.i'll open it myself. watch out! really? you would play gameswith your wife's honor? i beg your pardon. certainly not. i'll do it quietly, so that the servants don't hear.


you wait here. but just to be on the safe sidei'm going to lock the door myself. how bad can things get? you will be so graciousas to accompany me while i go. take my arm,we are going. let's go then. susanna will happily waituntil we return. open the door quickly,quickly, it's me, susanna. quickly, quickly,quickly go, quickly.


how awful, how terrible! - quickly, you must leave now!- how terrible! - go there.- how terrible! - no, there.- how terrible! the door is locked.what are we going to do at all? - who will come to my rescue?- he'll kill you if he finds you. look, here's the garden.how deep is it going to be? don't jump, cherubino!you can't do that! what's the worst that can happen?


it's too high to jump.it's too dangerous, believe me. - who will come to my rescue?- don't, cherubino! he will kill me in a jealous rage. _ let me go!" no! let me hug you for her,farewell, there's no other way. he'll kill himself, for god's sake, no! just look at that little devil!away he's gone. no one is going to catch him.but no time to loose. quickly to the closet,let the raging husband come,


i'll be waiting. everything as i left it.are you going to open it yourself? no, just a minute,because i want to say something. do you really believe mecapable of being so undutiful? we will see about that, when i've openedthe door and seen who's inside. if it must be,but let me explain something first. not susanna then? no, someone else,who isn't a problem at all. tonight we were goingto make a harmless joke with you,


just an innocent joke who is it? tell me! i'll kill him. no, i'm too afraid. - tell me.- still just a child. a child! yes. cherubino. have i to put up with findingthis impudent pup everywhere i go? and he didn't leave as he was ordered?what disobedience!


so this is the intrigue,conspiracy and deceit, that the letter warned about. come out, you damned boy,confounded pup, this very instant! don't be so angry, just imagine,that his innocence is in his favor. and you dare to take his part? - no, just listen!- well then, speak. yes, i can swear by god,that he is innocent. perhaps he looks a little disheveled,no coat on, bare arms no coat on, bare arms,it gets better and better!


to dress him like a lady i understand you, deceitful wife,and i will take my revenge. you do me great injustice,he is innocent. give me the key! he is innocent. - give me the key!- he is innocent and you know it out of my sight! faithless wife, your doings makea laughing stock of me. as you wish, but


save your breath. i am not guilty. we shall see! - he must die.- he is blind with jealousy. and he would do it. the traitor shall die, the evil doer. susanna! dear count, why all the surprise?


your sword ready to kill the page! here's your traitor,i am the page. - what does this mean?- i don't understand. - i am desperate.- it's really susanna. they are dumbfoundedand don't know what to say. is somebody else there? - we will see, who else is hiding.- look and see for yourself. susanna, i'm trembling with shock. everything's alright,he left ages ago.


what an embarrassing mistake! i can hardly believe it. i have offended you,and i humbly ask your pardon. but to make such fun of me,was cruel and hard. but your little joke was not so funny! - i love you.- you say that now! - i swear it.- liar. i am the guilty onewho always betrays you. help me, susanna, please,what have i done?


that's your reward for all the suspicions. i must suffer and worry instead of being happy. why so angry, susanna,calm down. - my countess!- rosina! be quiet, i am no longer that rosina. i have been deserted,a miserable victim of a love, that only, meant terrible pain. i fully repent,the punishment is too hard,


have pity on him. - but what of the page- just to test you. - but you were really afraid.- that i feigned. but this devilish letter? the letter was written by figaroand basilio delivered it. you rogues, i will teach you he who will not forgivedeserves no forgiveness himself. very well, let us make a truce,yes a truce for a while. rosina's too kind not to end the quarrel.


susanna, i feel my heart softening. we ladies can only be angryfor a short time. dear lady, we never get very farquarrelling with men, we always end up pardoning them. - i beseech you.- why? look at me.i wronged you and i repent it! from this moment my heart will learnto know you better. gracious lord, the musiciansare outside ready,


with their trumpets and flutes and the people are happy,the peasants sing, they chant while waitingfor the wedding to begin. - just a minute, not so hasty.- everybody's waiting. i just want to know somethingbefore we start. what's up now,what is he thinking about? i must be cunningto destroy their plans now. do you know, by chance, figaro,who wrote this letter? no, not at all.


- you don't recognize the letter?- no. - you never gave it to basilio?- to deliver it? - you know what we mean?- oh no, no, no. - and you know nothing of the suitor?- who's meeting me in the garden? - what do you know?- i don't know anything. no matter how you pretendyou give yourself away and i can see that you're lying. my face lies then, not me. this time you've been caught out,


your secret has been revealedand it's no good prevaricating. - now, what do you say?- nothing, nothing at all. - then you don't own up?- i don't own up anything! when will you realizethat it's no longer a joke! then let us carry on to thetraditional happy end of comedy, let us proceed with the festivities,continue with the weddings gracious lord, be our benefactorand grant our wish. marcellina, marcellina,what a slowcoach you are. - my lord, count!- what do you want?


- what a cheek! who did it?- what's wrong? what happened? - listen.- we are listening. everyday a lot of stuff is thrownfrom the window into the garden, but never before have i seen, can hardlybelieve it, a man thrown out my lord. - out of the window?- just look at the flowers. - into the garden?- yes. - on your guard, figaro! is that possible? what does that drunkard want? so it was a man, who jumped?


yes, he was gone quickly as a wink,went like the wind. - it was the page- i know, i saw him. just be quiet. why are you laughing? you're drunk very early in the day. - tell me again. a man? from thewindow? - from the window. - into the garden?- into the garden. you can really tell that he's very drunk. - carry on: did you not see his face?- no, i couldn't see it.


did you hear that, figaro? now will you keep your loud mouth shut,what a fuss about a little pot of flowers. since it cannot be kept secret any more,it was me that jumped out the window. - it was you?- yes, who else! - a wonderful idea!- i don't believe him at all. how did you get so tall all of a sudden? you looked different when you jumped.that's how you look, when you're jumping. - who told you that?- the fool he doesn't give up. - who was it then?- he looked like the page.


- cherubino!- i don't believe it. he came specially back from seville onhorseback, where he certainly is by now. no, there was no horse,he sprang to his feet from the window. - enough of this!- how do we get out of this? - so it was you!- yes, i jumped. - and why?- because i was afraid. - why afraid? - i was in there becausei secretly hoped for a glimpse of her. suddenly i heard angry banging. then your voice.and i remembered the little note,


jumped from the windowin panic i was so afraid and then sprained my ankle. so then these papersthat i found belong to you. give them to me! now i am in trouble! help, figaro, help! tell me what is in these papers. gently, gently,patience, i must have a look. - is it perhaps a list of your debtors?- no, more likely of your alehouses


answer me now, and you keep quiet!be on your way! - yes, i'm going now but if iever find you - quiet now! - go on, go on, i'm not afraid of you.- leave him alone. away! - oh no, the page's commission!- well then. i am an idiot. it's the page's commission,he gave it to me this morning. why would he do that? it was missing.


- what was missing? - the seal was missing.- answer me! - it is important- why so embarrassed? it's important to seal a commission. this maniac is driving me crazy,i just don't know what to say. if i weather the storm this time,i don't have to be afraid anymore. just be angry and stamp your foot,you're still no cleverer than me. my dear count, you arethe highest judge you must decide. - these two might be able to help me,- these two are up to no good.


- thank goodness you arrived.- we are in danger again. they are so excited, obviouslythree fools playing important. not so much noise,everyone has time to state his case. this man promised,that he would marry me, and so i insist he keeps his promise,and takes me to the altar. what's this, what's this? silence!i am the one to judge. i am her lawyer,i will testify to the truth, i am hereto see she gets justiceand that the marriage comes off.


- oh the scoundrel!- silence! i am the one to judge. i am known as an honorable manand stand before you as witness, that he promised marriage and for a fee. all nonsense! silence! no more confusion. i'll have a look at the contract,and see if it's above board. how terrible, what a pity. that shot was well aimed. it is unbearable.


they are defeated. yes, a devil from helldecided to deal us a blow. yes, an angel helped us what can we do? helped us to deal this blow. it turned out well for us. act three what is the meaning of all this? an anonymous letter,


the countess' maid locked in a room, the countess in despair, and a man jumpsfrom the window into the garden, then some else contends to be that man. i don't know what to think. is it possible that one of my men they're not above makinga practical joke. but the countess i insult her with my suspicions,for she is very jealous of our honours both. honour!


what lot it has sufferedafter all these blows? go on, do not be afraid, tell him,you'll come to the garden tonight. i have to know,whether cherubino is already in seville. that's why i sent basilio for him. don't tell him anything.i'll go instead of you myself then. he should be back before night falls. dear lady, i do not dare. consider it, my destiny is in your hand. and susanna? who knows if she cankeep things to herself.


if she tells all,i'll make him marry the old woman. - marcellina! my lord- what are you doing here? - are you still angry with me?- do you want to tell me something? my lord, my lady the countess has her usual headache, and sends meto ask for your smelling salts. - here it is.- i'll bring it back to you. no, no, keep it for yourself. for myself?i'm not delicate enough for fainting fits. but, delicate enough,


to have the bridegroom snapped fromunder your nose on your wedding day. i'll pay marcellinawith the dowry you promised me. that i promised you, when did i do that? that's what i understood. yes, if you had onlyunderstood what i really meant. what can i do, when your excellencecommands i must obey. why did you never hear me until now? my lord, there's still timeto say yes today. so you will meet me in the garden?


tell me where to find you. you won't let me wait in vain? no, no, i promise you. she will now belong to me,like a wonderful dream come true. he wants to put me under his spell,but he will not manage that. but why were you so gruffwith me this morning? - the page was in the chamber. - and tobasilio, who spoke to you for me? but what need have we of poor basilio? very true, very true.so you will be there,


and if you break your word but wait,the countess is waiting for the bottle. that was just a pretext, i'd neverhave had the courage to speak to you. - my dearest!- someone's coming! - i've got her at last! - you think you'vegot me but you're very much mistaken! susanna, where are you going? keep your mouth shut. withoutan advocate your case is already won. why that then? the case is already won?


do i hear you correctly? a trick, the whole thing? shameless churls, i will i will get my satisfaction! i will pass judgement as i deem correct. what,if he pays the old lady compensation? pay her? with what money? even antoniowill forbid his niece susanna to marry figaro as a penniless tramp.


i'll convince the old manwith not much trouble. everything is working to win me time. i will succeed! if i am not lucky,should my servant have the prize? the happiness i was to enjoy,will now be his. and i have to look on silently,consumed with desire and longing, and making a fool of myselfbecause i am so crazy for love. no, i never let you get away with it. you shouldn't dare


to make fun of mebecause i'm so love sick. i need some consolation,yes, i will be avenged, that will make me glad againand fill my heart with joy. the case is settled. he either marries heror pays consolation, that's my decision. - i can breathe again.- and i will die. now i get the man i love so well. but i protest! the judgement is fair: you pay or marry.bravo, don curzio! too, too good of you, your grace.


- an excellent decision.- why is it excellent. - we are all happy now.- i still won't marry her! yes, you will. you'll pay up or marry.she lent you 2000 gold pieces. i am a gentleman, and withoutthe consent of my noble parents who are they, where are they? i'm still searching for them, i hopeto find them within the next 10 years. - so you are a poor foundling.- no, you are mistaken, sir. i was stolen. how come?


- we need proof!- and documents! there were precious stonesand gold embroidered clothes, found with me as a baby,when i was abducted by bandits, that's proof enough of my high birth. and above all,this strange birthmark on my arm. here on the right rather like a spade? - what do you know about it?- heavens, it is he! yes, indeed i am me! - who?- raphael.


- and the robbers stole you?- near a castle! - here is your mother!- my nurse. - no, your mother.- his mother? that's your father. come into your mother's arms,yes, you are my beloved boy. father, please do the same,that i need not be ashamed. now, i cannot help myself,let your father kiss you. - he is his father. she is his mother.- i am speechless, i am knocked out - the wedding can not take place.- i cannot take it any more.


dear boy! my beloved parents! please let me show you,here are the 2000 guilders, i will pay for figaro, to have his freedom. who knows, what is going on here?take a look at that! has he already agreed with his wife?oh my god, what a wicked man! - oh, you swindler!- stay and listen! listen, beloved, listen, listen! you will feel it!


- that which has happened- rage and anger make me boil - rage and anger make me boil - is a typical reaction for lovers.- i am nearly desperate. it's this old woman's fault. don't be angry anymoreyou are my daughter, embrace his mother, he is my son. - his mother?- his mother! your mother? and he is my father,as he told us already.


- his father?- his father! your father? and she is my mother,as she told us already. the terrible disappointmentof this moment the happiness and joy of this moment is overwhelming. here my dear friend,is the sweet fruit of our love gone by. let us not talk about past times. he is my son now, and you are my wife.


let us marry as soon as you like. today, together with our children. take this, it is a note of the debt for themoney you owe me, not it's the dowry. - take this purse as well.- and this one as well. bravo,give me all of them, i could do with it. now let us go quickly and tellantonio and my lady the whole story. no one could be happier that i am. i am! and the count's game is up, what a joke!


come quick, come quick, lovely page, come home to me where there arethe loveliest girls from all around. and, for sure,you are the loveliest of all. but if his lordship finds me there,i would be in trouble. you know,he thinks i'm already in seville. he won't kill you. if he discovers youit won't be for the first time. well! i'll give you one of my dresses. and we'll all come with flowersfor our lady, the countess, together. have faith in barbarina, my sweet!


where is susanna? i would love to know what the countsaid about the little rendezvous. the plan seems to mea little too dangerous the count is passionate and jealous,he'll go mad. but, never mind, i will do it. i will exchange clothes with susanna,she will dress up as me and the night will help with our disguise. heavens! i am reduced to such deceptionbecause my husband is unfaithful. he deceives mewithout a moment's hesitation,


and then persecutes mewith jealousy and rage. first courted, then thwarted,and finally left in the lurch. i even have to seekhelp from my own maid. gone are those hours of pleasure full of sweetness and warmth. how did we loose the bond between us, when he was all mine? but, even if my soul knowsonly pain and torture now, the memory of that love never fails me.


so if my heart still knowsto love in spite of pain, then there is some hopethat he may yet return to me. i know that cherubinois still somewhere in the castle. this is his very hat. by now he must certainly be in seville. i beg your pardon,seville's now moved to my house. there he hid his uniform today,and they dressed him as a girl. - the impudence!- patience, you will see him yourself. tell me again. what did the count do?


i could see the angerand frustration on his face. good. now he will be easy prey. - where are you going to meet him?- in the garden. that is not clear. write it down! write? but my lady do as i say, i'll take the blame. the song of the little breeze. the breeze. when the gentle evening air


gentle evening air. has enveloped the garden. near the pines, at the stream - near the pines?- near the pines, by the stream near the pines, by the stream. and he'll understand the rest. oh yes, he certainly will understand. quickly, fold it up!how will i seal it? here, take this pin, it will do for a seal.


and another thing! write on the back:"send me back the seal." that's more unusualthat the one on the commission. someone's coming.put it away quickly! these lovely, delicate flowerswe plucked for you dear lady, in the dew of the dawning day. we are merely peasant girls,without much fortune. and this present is quite modest,but we hope you will be pleased. these are all the girlsfrom around here, my lady. they come,to present you with flowers.


and they hope you will receive them. - that's very kind, dear children.- they really are quite charming. and who is that lovely girl there, standing all alone so modestly? she is one of my cousins, who arrivedfor the wedding yesterday evening. well then, we willreceive the little guest kindly. come here, and give me your flowers my dear. she's blushing!


susanna, don't you think,she looks like someone we know? - very much so.- heavens! this is our lieutenant. - heavens!- you rascal! - what do you say my lady?- you see i am as surprised, and astonished, as you are yourself. - but this morning?- this morning we wanted to dress him up like thisfor the wedding, exactly like this. - and why did you not leave?- my lord!


i will punish your disobedience harshly. your lordship, your lordship, you told me many a time,when you embraced me and kissed me: if you are nice to me barbarina,you may have a wish free. did i say that? exactly that, so give methe cherubino as my husband please, and i will beas sweet as my own little kitten. what happens now? i wonder. well done, my girl!you've learnt your lesson well.


there's some kind of curse,everything i do today, turns against me? my lord, if you keep the girlsstanding about any longer, there'll be no time for weddings. you want to dancewith a sprained ankle? oh, it's not very painful now.come all you lovely ladies. - how is he going to get out of this?- don't worry. what luck,that flowerpots are made of clay. yes, it's lucky.but let's get on now. meanwhile our pagegallops off to seville on horseback.


gallops or runs, peace be with him!come, come charming ladies. and gave you his commissionbefore he left? yes, of course. what a question? stop making signs, it's too late now, because this one showsmy future nephew to be a great liar. - cherubino?- himself. what does he say? he says himself that he jumpedfrom the window himself this morning. he said it himself?


well then, previously he was tryingto copy me, and do the same. - the same?- why not? if one sheep jumps the streamthen the rest usually all follow. i hear the parade. let's go! take your positions,girls, take your positions. susanna, give me your arm! - here, my sweetheart!- what a cheek! i am totally numbed! - dear lady!- please, not another word.


the couples will be here,the festivities begin, and one couple, is under yourspecial protection. let us proceed! let us proceed! i still want my revenge! your destiniesare now happily joined together, so praise such a wise lord,who helped to make it possible. he protects your honouras well as your virtue, he gives you the purest love to enjoy. we sing in praise of such a wise lord! that's they way of all women,


their needles are very sharp indeed. well, i understand this joke! he's received a billet douxfrom some young lady in passing. it must have been sealed with a pin,and he's gone and pricked his finger. now he's lost it, oh, how stupid of him! so be it, my friends, we will celebrate the weddingsof both these couples together. we will have more magnificent festivities,than ever before. singing and games, a great feast and dancing afterwards.


on my expenseyou will all enjoy yourselves today. act four the confounded pin,i cannot find it any where. i look for it in vain, it is nowhere to be found, alas.i can't find it any where. my search is all in vain. i cannot find it. and my cousin, the count,what will he say? - barbarina, what's wrong?- alas, i have lost it!


- what have you lost?- what? the pin the count gave meto give to susanna. for susanna, a pin? you really know your job,and do everything so efficiently. what's wrong? why are you upset? don't you know i'm only joking. look! here's the pin,that my lord gave you for susanna and it sealed a letter. you see that i know all about it.


why do you ask about it then,if you know everything? i would like to know, what the count saidwhen he gave it to you. something strange: here, dear little one, bring this pinto the lovely susanna and tell her, this is the seal of the pines. - ah yes, the pines!- and then he went on: don't let anyone see you.but you are very discreet! - yes, of course.- because it's no business of yours. not at all. not at all.


farewell my gentle cousin. i'm offto find susanna and then cherubino. - mother!- my boy! - i'm dying.- easy, my dear boy! i am done for. easy, easy! it's a difficult caseand you need strong nerves. you must reflect, you don't know yet,what way the wind blows. but this pin mother, it's the same onethe count received at little while ago. if it is, you've every reasonto be specially careful


and to watch everyone.who knows, perhaps she really now, let's get to work. i now knowwhere they are going to meet. - where are you going, my boy?- i will avenge all husbands! i must find susanna.she is innocent. that face, that air of modesty and yet even were she not ah! when her heartis not personally involved, every woman is drawn to the defenceof her own poor sex, so unjustly oppressed by theseungrateful men.


in the pavilion on the lefti'm supposed to meet him. there it is.but if he doesn't come! oh what kind people, to barely give mean orange, a pear and a cake. "and for who, my little lady?""oh, for someone, my lords." "we already know that." well then! the lord hates himand i love him well, though he cost me a kiss, and what does itmatter, perhaps it will be returned to me. heavens! barbarina who is there?


we're here as you instructed us. what a serious face!you look like a conspirator. what the devil are thoseblack looks for? you'll see in a little while. on this spotwe will celebrate the party of my honest wifeand his feudal lordship. ah, good, good,i understand how it is. they've cometo an agreement without me. you stay as close as you can,don't leave this spot.


in the meantime i have something to doand i'll be back in a minute. the minute i whistleyou're to come to me! - the devil's got into him!- what happened? nothing! the count fancies susanna, who is going to meet him herein the garden, and figaro doesn't like it. of course!who would agree to something like that? he will just have to put up withwhat other people have had to bear. and anyway, he has no other alternative. there's no sense in trying tocross swords with your betters.


ten times out often you loose. everything is ready.the hour must be near. i hear someone. it's her! it's no one. the night is dark. and now i begin to ply thewretched trade of a jealous husband. the traitress! in the middle of theceremony he read it with pleasure, and seeing it i laughed at myself,without knowing it. oh susanna, susanna,


what pains you cost me, with that ingenuous face with those innocent eyes who'd have believed it? ah, to trust in a womanis always folly! open your eyes a little,incautious and stupid men, look at these women,look at what they are! these whom you name goddesses,deceived in your senses, to whom you burn incensefeeble in your wits:


they're witches who enchantto cause us pain, sirens that sing to usto land us on the rocks, owls who allure usto pluck out our feathers, comets that shine on usto burn out our eyes. they're thorny roses,they're charming vixens, they're smiling bears,cruel doves, masters of intrigue, friends of trouble,who feign, lie, they feel no love, they feel no pity, no, no, no, no! i won't say the rest,everyone knows it already!


countess, i discovered,that figaro's coming here. i think that's him, so speak lower. one is eavesdropping and the other one,has come to look for me. i'll hide myself here. dear lady, you are shaking,i believe you are cold. it is the damp night air,i'll go in here. now the hour of decision has come. i will take a little turnhere amongst the greenery, to cool down, if your ladyship allows.


- to cool down!- stay as long as you like. the rascal is eavesdropping.now, the play begins. he'll get his just deserts for doubting me. at last the hour approaches,when you, my beloved, will soon be mine. fearful doubts, will no longer plague me, let me have now,what my heart so long desired! it seems to me, as if this garden, the earth and the sky,all answer my call.


just as the night itself aids my intention. come soon,do not hesitate, my greatest joy. come, let us be happy in our ecstasy, before the moon rises in the sky, for the darkness and stillness protect us. the stream murmursand winds softly play and we discover sweet passion anew. the flowers smile at both of us, all nature seduces us with joyousness.


come, my love,let me gently caress you! i will put a wreath,a wreath of roses on your head. is it possible? is this a plot?am i waking or sleeping? the page! i hear someone.i'll go where i can find barbarina. ah, i see a woman! woe is me! surely not! by that hat i thoughti recognised susanna in the darkness. if my lord should come now! cruel fate!


very softly i'll approach her,my time will not be wasted. oh, if the count should arrive nowwhat confusion there will be! no answer? why are you hiding? see, i'm joking. audacious, presumptuous lad!get away from here immediately! clever little kitten,i know what you're looking for. ah, there she is, my susanna! look, there is the bird catcher! don't pretend you are upset!


i can hardly breathe! - what someone's with her?- just give me one little kiss then! sounds like cherubino! a kiss? what impudence! - let me have just once, what the countalways gets. - cheeky boy! imprudent boy! - why so prudish?- cheeky boy! i heard what you said this morningwhen i hid behind the chair. if the lad stays here much longer,he'll ruin our little game.


- take this one- oh lord, the count! what is his intention now? that's to stop you doing it again. - that's to stop me doing it- that's to stop him doing it - ever again.- ever again. away with you, you audacious lad. now come into my arms, beloved! if it pleases you i am yours, my lord. what a good-hearted woman,an obliging little wife!


give me your hand. it is yours. - dearest!- dearest! the skin like silk and velvet! it makes my senses reel and mypassionate ardour is whipped white hot! blind passion, always ends, with great self-deception for he can see nothing else, poor man,he's lost his senses completely. take this diamond ringas well as the dowry i promised


as a gift from a man in lovein gratitude for all! susanna would do anything for you,my lord! it's going well,but there's better to come! my lord, there are others, i see torches. well, lovely venus,let us conceal ourselves in here! oh simple-minded husbands,come, and learn from this pair. - we won't be able to see!- but we will be able to feel! we are not going in thereto read to each other! - these two are together,- the trap snaps closed.


- is quite obvious!- it's all going to plan. - who's there?- there's somebody here! it's figaro! i'm going! yes, go and i'll follow. it seems, things are quiet. venus entered great mars is now her mate. i am vulcan and i'll catch her and disclose the wicked plot.


figaro, be quiet! it's the countess.come now, honourable lady! there you will see yourselfthe count and my bride. with your own handyou may touch them. quiet! i'm not moving a step from thisplace until i have vengeance of my own. - susanna? vengeance?- yes. what need have you of vengeance? - i'll trip the rascal up- the vixen wants to trip me - and i know how i'll do it.- and i'll play right along.


- ah, madam, i am at your command!- get up, no words! here i am at your feet,my heart full of fire. look around you,think how he betrayed you! - oh, how my palms itch.- oh, how my bosom heaves! - what agitation, what fury!- what agitation, what warmth! no more than affection? let respect content you. don't let us waste time. as you wish.


- what a blow!- what a blow! and this, and this, and this too, and this,and then this as well! don't hit quite so fast! and this, shrewd sir,and this, and this one too. - oh gracious blows,- you have to learn, you traitor, - oh, my happy love!- how to go philandering! peace, peace, my sweet treasure,i recognised the voice that i adore. and which i keep imprinted in my heart. - my voice?- the voice that i adore.


- peace. peace, my only love.- peace, peace, my only beloved. i can't find herand i've looked everywhere. it's the count, i recognise his voice! hey, susanna! where are you, speak! - he doesn't know who spoke to him!- who? - the countess!- the countess? the countess! shall we play him further tricks,and really make him dance? for you, my dear countess,i would do anything!


my wife? and i am unarmed! am i to have no hope at all? well then, i will listen to your suit! you, blackguard! come, beloved, let us hurry away,to a quiet place of love. - men! men! here my men!- it is the count! - help me someone! help!- i am lost! what has happened here? this devil has done me a terrible wrong!you will recognise his object of desire!


- i am speechless,- they are speechless, - how did this happen?- what fun to see! give yourself up my dearest,countess, come, collect your reward for treachery! - the page?' my daughter! - my mother?- the countess! your treachery has been discovered,here is the proof! - forgive me, oh forgive me!- no never, never at all! - forgive me, forgive me!- no, no forgiveness!


but if i beg you to,then you'll forgive me. heavens,what is this am i dreaming, am i mad? who knows? rosina, forgive me! i am forgiving and i will gladly pardon you. let us all forget what has happened today. this strange day,full of madness and folly


must end happily as love dictates! let's celebrate with festivity, danceand jubilation all through the night! come along, come along,everyone come to the wedding feast!


schöner wohnen wandfarbe pearl Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ika
 

Top